Cortisol-Stress Balance helps maintain already-healthy cortisol levels, inhibits factors that promote cortisol release and encourages a healthy response to stress with two innovative extract blends.
- Promotes a healthy biological response to day-to-day stress.
- Maintains already-healthy levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
- Inhibits inflammatory factors that can promote cortisol activity.
- Encourages improved mood scores on standardized tests.
Relora® magnolia and phellodendron extract
The bark of the magnolia and phellodendron (also called Amur cork) trees contain compounds that encourage healthy stress response.
Studies show that Relora® affects salivary cortisol levels.  Active ingredients in this proprietary blend bind to neurochemical receptors that support mood and stress, improving mood scores measured by standardized testing. 
Oligonol® lychee fruit and green tea extracts
Many people swear by the calming properties of tea. Oligonol® combines extracts of lychee fruit with compounds derived from green tea. In a randomized, placebo-controlled study, Oligonol® helped inhibit IL1β and IL6 cytokines to promote a healthy stress response and support already-healthy cortisol levels. 
Cortisol-Stress Balance combines not one but two proprietary extract blends into a single, innovative stress-support supplement. Life isn't going to stop, and neither is stress. Help your body respond the healthy way with once-daily Cortisol-Stress Balance.
Take one (1) capsule daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients per 1 capsule:
|Relora® [proprietary blend of magnolia (bark), phellodendron (bark) extracts]||500 mg
|Oligonol® [proprietary blend of lychee (fruit), green tea (leaf) extracts]||100 mg|
Corn starch, Vegetable cellulose (capsule), Silica
Store tightly sealed at room temperature, out of reach of children.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
 J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2013;10(1):37.
 Nutr J. 2008;7:11.
 Nutr Res Pract. 2010;4(3):203-7.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.