Melatonin is a hormone derived from the amino acid tryptophan. Primarily synthesized in your pineal gland, melatonin is released mostly at night to make falling asleep easier. In addition to healthy sleep support, melatonin can help inhibit oxidative stress to promote healthy brain function, immune health and more.
Melatonin increases the speed of falling asleep and adds to quality of sleep. It also offers powerful protection against free radicals.
- Promotes restful sleep
- Helps support circadian rhythms & immune function
- Promotes cellular DNA health
- Helps inhibit oxidative stress & protect against free radicals
Take one (1) capsule 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Melatonin is naturally secreted from the pineal gland at night, and should be taken at night for optimal results.
Ingredients per 1 capsule:
Microcrystalline cellulose, Gelatin, Silica.
Store tightly sealed at room temperature, out of reach of children.
Do not consume alcohol, drive or operate machinery after taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.