Lithium is an important element that plays a significant role in healthy mental function such as healthy mood, emotional wellness, behavior and memory.*
Lithium in a low dosage can promote healthy and balanced behavior as well as a stable mood‚ and lower the sensation of mental and physical stress.
Lithium is an alkali metal found in trace amounts of most rocks, mineral springs, ocean water as well as our own tissues.
Vital Nutrients offers low-dose lithium supplied as lithium orotate, which is lithium bound to orotic acid. This is not at all the same thing as lithium carbonate that might be given as a medication for certain illnesses.
- Lithium may be used to promote a healthy balanced mood and behavior.*
- Lithium may help resist both the mental and physical effects of stress.*
- Lithium may support healthy brain receptor function and brain signaling cascades to maintain healthy mental function.*
- Lithium supports the phosphoinositol pathway.
- Lithium enhances vitamin B12 and folate transport into L1210 brain cells*
1 or 2 capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients per 1 capsule:
|Lithium (as lithium orotate)|| 5 mg
Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, and Ascorbyl Palmitate.
Store tightly sealed at room temperature, out of reach of children.
Do not take if pregnant or lactating. Do not combine with prescription medications before consulting with your physician.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.