If you're trying to get pregnant and prefer a personal lubricant for intimacy, there's no product like our new BioGenesis™ Fertility Lubricant. Here's why: BioGenesis is a water-based, hydroxyethylcellulose formula – exactly what is recommended by our friends at Mayo Clinic because those materials combined most closely match natural vaginal moisture and do not decrease sperm motility. Our formula is the only product of its kind that is paraben free and contains both calcium and magnesium ions that are clinically proven to support successful fertility.
Like other Good Clean Love personal lubricants, BioGenesis is made with premium ingredients. It contains no added flavor or fragrance, is non-staining and cleans up easily. Start your fertility journey with a research-based, patent-pending formula that Bio-Matches® your own fertile fluids to create an optimal environment for conception.
- Research-based, patent-pending formula.
- Water-based with hydroxyethylcellulose that does not impede sperm movement.
- Bio-Match® formula mimics natural vaginal moisture.
- Made with natural ingredients to support your fertility journey.
- FDA cleared through rigorous testing.
- 100% isotonic and paraben free.
- Not made with petrochemicals or glycerin.
- Safe with latex and polyisoprene condoms, and toys.
Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Lactic Acid
Can I use a lubricant while trying to get pregnant?
Yes! Personal lubricants are used for a variety of reasons but most often to enhance intimacy or to reduce discomfort and pain during intercourse. If you and your partner prefer to use lubrication during intimacy, know that you do not have to put away the lube when trying to conceive. In fact, use of a quality lube while trying to conceive can help relieve discomfort that can result from hurried foreplay or increased sexual activity during her fertile window.
How does BioGenesis™ support fertility?
Some popular vaginal lubricants have been shown to negatively affect sperm motility. We're not naming names, but you can read the medical journals here and here. BioGenesis™ is different. Our product is specially formulated to support an optimal environment for fertility, a claim that is backed by FDA clearance and verified by a qualified doctor of obstetrics and gynecology.
BioGenesis™ is a water based, hydroxyethylcellulose formula. That's exactly what is recommend by doctors at the Mayo Clinic because that combination closely mimics a women's natural moisture and does not inhibit the movement of sperm. Where many lubricants can slow sperm movement, BioGenesis™ supports all phases of fertility.
- Healthy vaginal pH is about 3.8 to 4.5. The pH of semen is usually 7.2 to 7.8. Our scientifically advanced BioGenesis™ is unique – the first fertility lubricant that uses what doctors call a "buffering action" so that the lubrication adapts its pH during intercourse, simultaneously maintaining a healthy vaginal pH while supporting sperm viability.
- Calcium and magnesium have long been known as critical to fertilization. We've added ions of both to BioGenesis™ to support the process of sperm movement and egg penetration that ultimately result in pregnancy.
- Combine those with premium ingredients and supporting lactic acid and you have a lubricant that enhances intimacy, reduces discomfort and Bio Matches® your own fertile fluids to create an optimal environment for conception.
How do we use BioGenesis™?
We've included two reusable, easy-to-use and easy-to-clean applicators. BioGenesis™ is intended to be applied inside the vagina immediately before intercourse. One 2-ounce tube should provide about 12 applications. BioGenesis™ is water-based so it cleans up easily.
Is BioGenesis™ the same quality as other Good Clean Love lubricants?
We developed BioGenesis™ with the help of leading scientists to meet the high expectations of our customers. The formula uses natural ingredients and contains no petrochemicals, parabens, glycerin, or glycol. BioGenesis™ is also part of our Bio Match® family of products - promoting conditions that match optimal vaginal pH and salt balance. This lubricant is FDA cleared, compatible with latex and polyisoprene condoms as well as sex toys and it will provide smooth, lasting lubrication.
BioGenesis Fertility Lubricant
- Brand: Good Clean Love
- Product Code: 269116
- Availability: In Stock