Lithium is an important element that plays a significant role in healthy mental function, including support for healthy mood, emotional wellness, behavior and memory.* Lithium may support healthy brain receptor function and brain signaling cascades to maintain healthy mental function.*
Lithium works with neurotransmitters, hormones‚ vitamins‚ enzymes‚ and growth factors throughout the body to support its aim. It's work through neural pathways can allow for a more enhanced vitamin B-12 and folate transportation in brain cells.
Lithium is an alkali metal found in trace amounts of most rocks, as well as mineral springs, ocean water, and nearly all vertebrae tissue.* Vital Nutrients offers low-dose lithium supplied as lithium orotate, a bioavailable salt. Lithium supports the phosphoinositol pathway. Lithium may be used to promote a healthy balanced mood and behavior.* Additionally, Lithium may help resist both the mental and physical effects of stress.*
- Organic salt bound to orotic acid*
- Enhances vitamin B12 and folate transport into L1210 brain cells*
- May support mental and behavioral health*
1-2 capsules daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Contents per capsule:
|Lithium (as Lithium Orotate)||5||mg|
Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, and Ascorbyl Palmitate.
Store sealed in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper resistant: Use only if safety seal is intact.
Not to be taken by pregnant and lactating women. Not to be taken in conjunction with SSRIs or MAOIs unless advised by a health professional. Individuals with bipolar disorder and depression must be monitored closely by a health professional if taking this supplement. It is recommended that individuals taking this supplement have kidney function monitored regularly. Do not exceed the dose recommended by your health professional.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product. Consult your physician for any health problems.
Lithium (orotate) 5 mg
- Brand: Vital Nutrients
- Product Code: 269081
- Availability: Out Of Stock