Achieve monthly and long-term hormonal harmony with well-researched extracts from broccoli and pomegranate.*
DIM Advantage supports healthy estrogen metabolism, thus providing support for a smooth monthly cycle, while mitigating hormone imbalances related to breast tenderness, mood changes, and other symptoms that occur before menses.*
Thorne's DIM Advantage combines diindolylmethane (DIM), pomegranate extract, and sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS; from broccoli seed extract) to support balanced hormone health by helping the body metabolize and detoxify excess estrogen.*
Estrogen that is not properly metabolized can lead to:
- weight gain
- low energy
- imbalances of testosterone or progesterone levels
- and an overall feeling of just not being yourself
Imbalances in hormones, particularly estrogen and progesterone, can significantly influence a woman's monthly cycle. Excess estrogens are linked to irregular, heavy, or uncomfortable menstrual cycles. These hormone imbalances can also contribute to breast tenderness, bloating, and mood changes related to PMS.
Everyday Wellness Benefits for Women:
- Support for a smooth monthly transition.*
- Balancing of hormone levels related to breast tenderness, mood changes, and other symptoms that occur before menses.*
- Promotes the clearance of estrogen-mimicking toxins encountered in daily life – like those toxins found in pesticides, herbicides, and plastics.*
Long-term Benefits for Women:
- Supports breast, cervical, and uterine health.*
- Improves the ratio of healthy-to-less-healthy estrogen.*
- Offers chemoprotective effects from its long-lasting antioxidant support.*
Not Just for Women!
Although the body's process to balance and detoxify estrogen is similar in both men and women, the benefits are very different.
Wellness Benefits for Men:
- Enhances the level of testosterone.*
- Supports prostate health.*
- Promotes an optimal ratio of estrogen to testosterone.*
- Men with excess estrogen can develop enlarged breast tissue or experience less than ideal erectile function. DIM Advantage assists with reduction of estrogen receptor activation in areas of high receptor density, such as in breast and erectile tissue.*
- Reducing excess estrogen aids in physical fitness, energy, and weight management.*
Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Ingredients per 1 capsule:
|Broccoli Extract (Sulforaphane glucosinolate)
|| 25 mg
|DIM (Diindolylmethane)||150 mg|
|Pomegranate extract||100 mg|
Calcium Laurate, Hypromellose Capsule
Store tightly sealed at room temperature, out of reach of children.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
This product may cause a temporary and harmless change in urine color.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.