Get the immune-supporting, antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C with natural citrus flavonoids.*
Vitamin C, with bioflavonoids from oranges, optimizes the beneficial effects of vitamin C by replicating the way it's found in nature – in the presence of flavonoids.*
Although you might rely on vitamin C only during the winter months, this vitamin can support your overall health every day. Vitamin C has many roles in your body and is linked to impressive health benefits, including immune function, collagen formation, and supporting liver detoxification.*
Because vitamin C is a vitamin that the body can’t produce, it must be obtained from the diet or by supplementation.
Thorne’s Vitamin C with Flavonoids contains ascorbic acid and naturally occurring citrus flavonoids. The flavonoids provide greater antioxidant capacity than Vitamin C does alone, thus better scavenging free radicals within the body.*
Benefits of Vitamin C with Flavonoids:
- Promotes optimal immune function*
- Important in collagen production, which enhances skin, nail, and hair health*
- Supports healthy tissue and cartilage formation, a benefit during wound healing and injury repair*
- Plays a role in phase I liver detoxification, plus its antioxidant properties help protect against the toxic effects of heavy metals*
- Helps increase glutathione, a potent antioxidant necessary for supporting phase II liver detoxification*
Take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Ingredients per 1 capsule:
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||75 mg
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||500 mg|
Hypromellose Capsule, Silicon Dioxide
Store tightly sealed at room temperature, out of reach of children.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Vitamin C can cause diarrhea in some individuals in large doses, which can vary from person to person. This resolves when the dosage is reduced.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.