Magnesium is one of the most popular nutritional supplements of all. And no wonder, when it's so important for overall health!
This product from Jigsaw Health utilizes the highly absorbable Albion DiMagnesium Malate and delivers 500 mg of elemental magnesium per serving in tablets with Jigsaw's proprietary Sustained Release Technology (SRT) to slow the release of magnesium over 8 hours to maximize absorption and avoid digestive discomfort.
- Supports healthy relaxed muscle tone and function.*
- Promotes steady energy production.*
- Promotes restful sleep.*
- Supports respiratory and cardiovascular health.*
- Promotes athletic recovery.*
- Supports a balanced response to stress.*
- Maintains healthy blood pressure levels within normal range.*
- Maintains healthy blood sugar/glucose levels within normal limits.*
- Promotes regularity and healthy digestion.*
- Supports your body's ability to properly dissolve and utilize calcium in joints, muscles, and arteries.*
- Supports healthy hormonal balance—especially in connection with the female cycle.*
- Supports overall bone health.*
What is "SRT" and why is it so important?
The "SRT" in Jigsaw MagSRT stands for Sustained Release Technology, often referred to as "time-release", and it's the major difference that gives this product its superior effectiveness.
Instead of the magnesium supplement being dumped into your system all at once, SRT slows down the release of magnesium so it's spread out over 8 hours. This allows your body to absorb the maximum it needs to start feeling your best... avoiding the dreaded digestive discomfort.
As a dietary supplement, take 4 tablets per day with food. Divide doses if desired, or as directed by your health care provider.
Ingredients per 1 tablet:
|Magnesium (as dimagnesium malate)|| 500 mg
|Malic Acid (as dimagnesium malate)||1436 mg|
Microcrystalline cellulose, Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium & Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (Plant-based insoluble fibers used to achieve Sustained Release Technology), L-leucine (essential amino acid used as lubricant), Silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent), Clear coating (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and Sunflower oil) and Micro wax (for easier swallowing).
Store tightly sealed at room temperature, out of reach of children.
If you are currently being treated for kidney disease, please consult your healthcare professional before taking any magnesium supplement as magnesium toxicity can occur in those with kidney disease.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.