A comprehensive daily multi-vitamin/mineral that provides support for a healthy, active lifestyle.*
With nutrients the body can easily absorb and formulated for individuals at low risk for iron deficiency, including post-menopausal women.* Contains no copper or iron.
Benefits of Women's Multi 50+
- Includes optimal amounts of two key minerals – calcium and magnesium – in highly absorbable chelate form.
- Vitamin A promotes eye health, healthy skin, and immune function*
- Vitamins C and E and mixed tocopherols provide antioxidant support for cellular protection*
- Vitamin D promotes strong bones and healthy immune function*
- B vitamins, including tissue-ready forms of folate and B12, support heart, blood vessel, and nerve health*
- Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, benefits immune function and skin health*
- Chromium supports a healthy blood sugar level*
- No copper or iron.
Take 3-6 capsules daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients per 6 capsules:
|Boron (Glycinate Complex)||3 mg|
|Calcium (Malate)||240 mg|
|Choline (Citrate)||35 mg|
|Chromium (Nicotinate Glycinate)||200 mcg|
|Folate (L-5-MTHF)||1.7 mg DFE|
|Iodine (Potassium Iodide)||225 mcg|
|Lutein (Aztec Marigold)||144 mcg|
|Magnesium (Malate)||180 mg|
|Manganese (Bisglycinate)||6 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate)||413 mg|
|Vitamin A (Beta carotene)||1875 mcg|
|Vitamin A (Palmitate)||750 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||450 mcg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium)||11 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||30 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||130 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate)||10 mg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||850 mg|
|Vitamin D3||25 mcg|
|Vitamin E (d-Alpha-Tocopherol)||268 mg|
|Zinc (Bisglycinate)||15 mg|
Calcium Laurate, Hypromellose Capsule
Store tightly sealed at room temperature, out of reach of children.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Iodine may occasionally cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.