Terraflora® Deep Immune is formulated with LC-Plasma, a unique
paraprobiotic clinically tested to activate pDCs (plasmacytoid dendritic
cells). Known as the "commander-in-chief" of the immune system, pDCs
bridge the gap between the innate and adaptive immune systems — our
first and second lines of defense.
Terraflora® is a novel broad spectrum synbiotic formulated with a combination of spore form probiotics, and advanced, food-based, ancient prebiotics designed for robust support of gastrointestinal health and immune function.
Introduces two novel, GRAS-affirmed Bacillus strains:
(Bacillus pumilus), shown in studies to be a substantial producer of
riboflavin (vitamin B2), an essential nutrient with novel prebiotic
effects, as well as antioxidant carotenoids.
- Bacillus megaterium EM144™, a natural producer of highly bioavailable antioxidant carotenoids in the GI tract.
soil-based, broad-spectrum synbiotic stands out from the rest as it is
formulated with a combination of spore form probiotics, and advanced,
food-based ancient prebiotics to nurture the microflora as they enter
the gut. Due to the seed-like structure encasing the probiotic bacteria,
they survive the GI tract to arrive in the lower intestine intact and
Terraflora® contains a specific selection of Bacillus bacteria, proven probiotic species found in traditional foods and ancestral diets. It is the combination of the strains, coupled with the ancient prebiotics that most successfully mimics the natural flora found in traditional and ancestral diets. Due to the complexity and vast variety of bacteria residing in the gut, the human microbiota thrive when fed this synbiotic blend.
Formulated with highly resilient, spore-based strains that possess innate resistance to the stressors of heat, light, stomach acid, and time, ensuring long term viability. Utilizes a sustainably sourced, food-based prebiotic blend of biologically active compounds; free of FOS and inulin.
KEY BENEFITS OF TERRAFLORA DEEP IMMUNE
- Broad spectrum, soil-based synbiotic (probiotic + prebiotic).
- Activates the immune system for year-round health.
- Supports respiratory health.
- Strengthens the adaptive response to immune challenges.
- The addition of LC-Plasma activates your pDCs or plasmacytoid dendritic cells, often referred to as the "commander-in-chief" of the immune system.
- Each strain is third party DNA verified to ensure identity, and uniquely cultivated using a hypoallergenic, vegan, non-GMO growth media.
- Formulated with Ribospore® (Bacillus pumilus), shown in studies to be a substantial producer of riboflavin (vitamin B2), an essential nutrient with novel prebiotic effects, as well as antioxidant carotenoids.
- Formulated with Bacillus megaterium EM144™, a natural producer of highly bioavailable antioxidant carotenoids in the GI tract.
- Contains highly resilient, spore-based strains that possess innate resistance to the stressors of heat, light, stomach acid, and time, ensuring long term viability.
- Utilizes a sustainably sourced, food-based prebiotic blend of biologically active compounds; free of FOS and inulin.
BENEFITS OF TERRAFLORA IN GENERAL
The natural seed-like structure encasing the probiotic bacteria in Terraflora® protects them against degradation by stomach acid, so they reach their target destination — the lower GI tract — intact and alive.
Advanced Prebiotic Support
Uniquely formulated with organic seaweeds, mushroom extracts, and humic acid, Terraflora's advanced prebiotic complex contains a diverse spectrum of naturally occurring food-based polyphenols and polysaccharides designed to support healthy intestinal flora.
Terraflora® features Ribospore® (Bacillus pumilus) and Bacillus megaterium EM144™, two novel probiotic strains shown in studies to produce highly bioavailable, gastric stable antioxidant carotenoids, right at the site of absorption.
Convenient — No Refrigeration
To ensure potency and viability, most probiotics require refrigeration and have a short shelf life. The inherently resilient bacteria in Terraflora® are heat-stable, and require no refrigeration, uniting convenience and efficacy.
Take 1-2 capsules per day with or without food, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Servings Per Container:
Probiotic Bio-Complex: 1 Billion Viable Cells per serving
Ribospore® (Bacillus pumilus)
Bacillus megaterium EM144™
Lactococcus lactis strain Plasma (LC-Plasma): 50mg
Prebiotic Bio-Complex: 850mg per serving
Larch Arabinogalactan [Larix spp.], Reishi [Ganoderma lucidum] Extract (fruiting body), Wild-Harvested Chaga [Inonotus obliquus] Extract (fruiting body), Wild-Harvested Nova Scotian Bladderwrack [Fucus vesiculosus] Extract (thallus), Wild-Harvested Patagonian Wakame [Undaria pinnatifida] Extract (sporophyll), Humic Acids
Hypromellose capsule (cellulose from plants)
Contains NO dairy, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, sugar, soy, shellfish, tree nuts, or GMO's. Made without stearates, fillers, binders, flow agents, or additives of any kind.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Terraflora® Deep Immune
- Brand: Enviromedica®
- Product Code: 269111
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Terraflora Synbiotic, LC-plasma, Probiotics, Prebiotics, Larch Arabinogalactan, Reishi, Chaga, Bladderwrack, Wakame, Humic acid, Ribospore, Bacillus pumilus, Bacillus megaterium, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus clausii, Bacillus coagulans