Support for healthy bones and muscles, cardiovascular health, and immune function.*
Vitamin D Liquid provides easy supplementation of Vitamin D, which plays an important role throughout life. Vitamin D Liquid is soy free and mixed tocopherols are used to preserve freshness.
Vitamin D plays an important role at every stage of life, beginning with fetal development.*
It helps protect a number of important functions in the body including healthy bones and muscles, cardiovascular health, and immune function.*
Although direct sunlight exposure is a good source of vitamin D, many people do not get enough sun due to season change, latitude, or lifestyle. Therefore, vitamin D supplementation can be of great benefit.*
Thorne Vitamin D Liquid for adults and children makes supplementation easy. Our liquid Vitamin D can be mixed with food or beverage. It comes in a base of medium chain triglyceride oil without soy oil or sesame oil, and it is preserved with mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin E).
The FDA's new recommended daily vitamin D intake for adults of 800 International Units (IU) is based on the minimum amount needed to protect against bone disease. This new recommended level is an increase from the 400 IU level that had been in place for years, and underscores the increasing recognition of vitamin D's importance in human health.*
The Vitamin D Council (VDC) is a non-profit organization comprised of medical professionals, vitamin D researchers, and concerned citizens whose objective is to educate professionals and the public on vitamin D deficiency and its associated health risks. The VDC recommends an average daily intake of 5,000 IU vitamin D for adults, as well as regular testing of vitamin D levels in the blood.*
Benefits of Thorne’s Vitamin D Liquid:
- Supports healthy teeth and bones.*
- Promotes lean muscle mass and helps maintain muscle strength.*
- Enhances the absorption and retention of calcium.*
- Supports healthy brain function.*
- Promotes cardiovascular health and immune function.*
- Formulated with vitamin D3, a more potent and better absorbed form than vitamin D2.
- No lactose and no preservatives like BHT, BHA, sodium benzoate, and sorbic acid.
You could be at a higher risk of a vitamin D deficiency if you:
- Rarely go outdoors, live in the northern latitudes, or have a darker skin tone.
- Have limited sun exposure due to your occupation, clothing choices, or engage in indoor athletics rather than outdoor sports.
- Regularly wear sunscreen with an SPF greater than 8.
- Are an older adult (the risk of a deficiency increases with age beginning at age 50).
- Have a chronic health condition, such as a bowel disease or a surgical procedure (like gastric bypass) that decreases fat absorption.
- Are obese.
Take 2 drops, 1-3 times daily or as recommended by your health professional. Invert bottle to dispense individual drops. May be added to food or mixed in beverages. Do not refrigerate.
Ingredients per 2 drops:
|Vitamin D3||25 mcg
Medium Chain Triglycerides, Mixed Tocopherols
30 ml / 1200 drops
Store tightly sealed at room temperature, out of reach of children.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.