Order and Payment
Prices displayed always include value added tax (VAT).
We retain the right to make typing and spelling mistakes. Should the price of a submitted order be changed, you will always be notified and given the option to change or cancel your order.
Prices will always be charged in USD.
You can choose to display a different currency by using the currency selector displayed at the top right of the screen.
However, this only gives you an approximate price in that currency.
If you are using a card issued in another country than the US, your bank will determine the exchange rate in the moment you pay for your order. This will not be exactly the same as the price displayed in your local currency. It can be slightly less, or slightly more.
The currency selector is only for the convenience of our customers outside of the US. It does not indicate the exact sales price.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, JCB, Discover, Diners and American Express bank cards. The technology used for secure transaction is 3D Secure/Securecode which is the safest solution for card payments.
3D Secure is a technology produced by VISA that identifies your person as the purchaser when you pay with a bank card online. This standard is also used by MasterCard. The advantages for you as a consumer in using the 3D Secure payment service online include the option of confirming that you are the real owner of the card. This in turn reduces the risk that someone could use your card for fraud.
If you chose to pay using the Klarna card or the one-time Klarna card via the Klarna mobile app, your payment will be managed by Klarna payment services. They adhere to banking requirements on privacy and security certificates.
You do not have the option to check out with Klarna, but in cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, you have the ability to pay with the Klarna card, issued by Klarna. Payment is to be made to Klarna. The following payment methods are offered:
- Sweden: Pay in  days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service.
- Other countries where Klarna is available: Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: Sweden, Norway, and Finland.
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly installments according to the conditions stated by Klarna. The installment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Sweden, Norway and Finland.
The payment methods Pay in [14/30] days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment by Klarna. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
If you have a device that supports Apple Pay, the Apple Pay button will be visible on the checkout page, giving you a faster option to pay for your order.
Don't forget to enter any discount code you might have before you click on the Apple Pay button.
To see the Apple Pay button, you must use Safari on iOS 12.1 or MacOS 10.14.1 on one of the following devices:
- iPhone (SE, 6, 6 Plus, or newer)
- iPad (Pro, Air 2, mini 3, or newer)
- Apple Watch
- MacBook Pro with Touch ID
- Any Mac model (2012 or newer) plus an Apple Pay-enabled iPhone or Apple Watch
If we issue a refund on a purchase you have made, the money will be transferred to the card used at the purchase. It normally takes 3-5 banking days.
You can find our return and refund policy here.